The Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser is simple and easy to use, with an elegant, slim-line design and rechargeable battery for enhanced mobility.
A drug-free, non-surgical solution, the Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser provides freedom from the use of containment pads and can help sufferers return to a normal lifestyle.
The Elise sends a gentle stimulation to your pelvic floor through a vaginal probe, working your pelvic floor muscle for you and enabling you to develop your own muscle control. Along with pelvic floor exercises, the Elise gently strengthens and tones your pelvic floor muscle which in-turn improves the symptoms of incontinence (bladder weakness). Sessions last for just 20 minutes a day and should be used for a period of 12 weeks. Many see improvements within as little as 3-4 weeks.
The Elise can also be used with an anal probe (sold separately) for the improvement of symptoms of bladder weakness in men, and of faecal incontinence (if you require an anal probe please contact us for more information).
Key features of the Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser include:
- One Touch Memory – remembers the last program, strength and setting used
- LCD Backlit Screen – easy-to-use, modern, colour screen for clearer visibility
- Optional Programs – 4 preset programs for optimal choice
- Comfortable Stimulation – gentle, comfortable stimulation with fine-tune adjustment settings for different levels of intensity
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery – lightweight & compact with an external charger
- Safety Duration Override – unit will turn off after 20 minutes to ensure the pelvic floor muscle is not overworked
The Elise provides relief from 3 forms of incontinence:
Stress Incontinence describes the involuntary leakage of urine when a person coughs, sneezes, strains or makes sudden movements. It is particularly common in women and occurs when the bladder neck and the other mechanisms that act to hold urine in the bladder are not working properly.
Urge Incontinence describes an overactive bladder. A person may experience a strong and sudden urge to go to the toilet but are not always able to hold on, or have to go so frequently that it becomes inconvenient.
Mixed Incontinence is a combination of both Stress and Urge Incontinence.
Advantages of using the Elise:
• It can reduce leakage – not simply contain it. Most women see significant results in as little as 3 weeks.
• It is drug-free with no side effects.
• It is easy to use with preset programmes to suit your needs.
• It is discreet and can be used at home during your own time.
• It may help to avoid surgery
• It may improve sexual intimacy by toning your pelvic floor.
- Do not use with any electronic medical devices e.g. pacemaker; or if you have a heart rhythm problem
- Do not use if you are, or may be pregnant; or in the first 6-8 weeks after childbirth
- Do not use if you have active or suspected vaginal, pelvic or prostate cancer; or have undiagnosed pain in the area being treated with a history of cancer
- Do not use if you have poor sensation in the pelvic region
Caution should be used if you have suspected or diagnosed epilepsy.
Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have a prolapse, infection, bleeding disorder or have had recent surgery.
The device should not be used while walking, driving, operating machinery, or any other activity in which involuntary muscle contraction may put you at risk of injury.
[separator style_type=”none” top_margin=”20″ bottom_margin=”20″ sep_color=”” border_size=”” icon=”” icon_circle=”” icon_circle_color=”” width=”” alignment=”center” class=”” id=””]
*Your healthcare professional will advise you whether this product is suitable for you/ your condition. Always read the label and instructions. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
**If you are wanting to claim a rebate on this product, please contact your Health Insurance Company prior to purchasing to see if online purchases are eligible, as we are not a Healthcare Provider.