Hotteeze Feet Pads – 5 Pairs
Out of stock
Out of stock
For Warm Toes!
Hotteeze for Feet are designed to fit into men’s and women’s shoes when you want to keep your toes nice and warm. Use them at footy matches when you’re freezing in the stands, at outdoor weddings, at the races or when you’re skiing or fishing.
- Keeps your toes nice and warm
- Designed to fit into men’s and woman’s shoes
- Up to 6 hours of heat
- Eco-friendly – Our specially formulated heat granules can be tipped out onto your garden.
- Air activated
- Self adhesive – sticks to socks
- Thin & Comfortable
- Made in Japan
- Pad size – 96mm x 70mm
- Max. temperature 39°C
- Used in hospitals and ages care facilities
- Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association
Contains 5 pairs of Hotteeze Feet Warmer Heat Pads. (10 pads)
Each pad measures 96mm x 70mm
Always read & follow the instructions for use & health warnings. Do not stick directly on skin.
Open the packet and expose to air when ready to use. Peel off the backing. Place the adhesive side of the pad ON THE OUTSIDE OF YOUR SOCK underneath your toes. USE ONLY WITH SHOES ON. The pad will heat up gradually. Remove gently after use.
1 pad size: 96mm x 70mm
Highest temperature: 38°C
Average Temperature: 35°C
Hotteeze for Feet will stay warm for approximately 6 hours, though this may vary. Heat duration will be shorter if shoes are removed.
Iron Powder, Water, Activated Carbon, Vermiculite, Potassium Chloride.
IMPORTANT SAFETY WARNINGS
- Keep Hotteeze out of reach of children and pets.
- Observe the use-by-date on side of package. Hotteeze will still heat up after this date, however it will be for a shorter duration.
- Hotteeze is not intended for use by persons (including children) with limited physical, sensory or mental abilities or lacking experience and/or knowledge, unless they are supervised by a person responsible for their safety or have received and understand the instructions/ safety warnings for use of the product from this person in advance.
- DO NOT PLACE HOTTEEZE DIRECTLY ON YOUR SKIN – HOTTEEZE ARE ONLY TO BE WORN OVER YOUR SOCKS. The adhesive is designed to stick safely on socks, not skin. Take extra care when wearing thin socks or stockings. USE ONLY WITH SHOES ON due to slipping hazard and to avoid excessive temperature increase when exposed to large amounts of air. DO NOT wear excessively tight shoes, as Hotteeze need oxygen to work properly. DO NOT use in shoes that are difficult to remove. NOT SUITABLE FOR SKI BOOTS.
- Only people in good health should use a heat pad. Not recommended for pregnant women when placed near the foetus, or people suffering from diabetes, circulatory or nervous system disorders. If in doubt consult a doctor.
- Burns may occur when objects hotter than body temperature are used for an extended period of time. Check skin periodically. Discontinue use immediately if you feel a burning sensation or if your skin gets red, uncomfortably hot, itchy or painful. Consult a doctor if symptoms persist.
- AVOID ALL CONTACT WITH SKIN AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES.
- DO NOT apply to socks in contact with frostbite, moles, scars or irritated/ inflamed/ swollen/ bruised/ damaged/ wounded/ burnt/ desensitised or sensitive skin.
- If Hotteeze ingredients come into contact with eyes, DO NOT scratch. Wash with water for 15 minutes and consult a doctor or a Poisons Information Centre immediately.
- DO NOT put Hotteeze in your mouth. In case of ingestion, rinse mouth with water and consult a doctor or a Poisons Information Centre or Vet (in case of pets) immediately.
- DO NOT use while sleeping, exercising, or near a heat source/other heating device. DO NOT microwave or attempt to re-heat.
- DO NOT shake, rub or perforate Hotteeze.
- Keep Hotteeze in a cool place, out of direct sunlight.
Once completely cooled, place in non-combustible rubbish. However, since this product uses potassium chloride, not sodium chloride, the contents can be used as soil conditioner, contributing to the reduction of waste. Simply cut the pouch and sprinkle the contents in your garden or pot plants. For full recycling instructions, see our website www.hotteeze.com. Dispose carefully out of reach of children and pets.