Hotteeze Hand Warmers- 10 Pack
For Pockets and Hands!
Hold Hotteeze Hand Warmers in your hand, keep in your pockets, or tuck into your gloves to keep hands and fingers warm. Perfect to keep in your handbag and pull out on the cold commute to work or take on your next winter holiday.
- Keep hands and fingers warm
- Designed to hold in your hand, keep in your pockets, or tuck into your gloves
- Up to 10 hours of heat
- Eco-friendly – Our specially formulated heat granules can be tipped out onto your garden.
- Air activated
- Non adhesive
- Thin & Comfortable
- Made in Japan
- Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association*
Contains 10 individually-sealed Hotteeze Hand Warmer.
Each pad measures 100mm x 70mm
Always read & follow the instructions for use.
*The APA is receiving commercial consideration for the endorsement of Hotteeze Heat Pads.
- Open the packet and expose to air when ready to use. Gently squeeze pouch 5 or 6 times to get the heat started. The pad will heat up gradually.
- After use when completely cooled, you can cut the pouch and sprinkle the materials in your garden or pot plants, as contents are eco-friendly.
Iron powder, water, vermiculite, activated carbon, potassium chloride.
IMPORTANT - Warnings
- Observe the use-by-date on the bottom of package to receive maximum heat duration.
- Be aware of low temperature burns, which may occur when objects hotter than body temperature are used for an extended period of time.
- If Hotteeze gets uncomfortably hot, please remove it immediately. Otherwise, adjust temperature by wrapping with your handkerchief.
- Do not apply to skin in contact with beauty spots, spotty, irritated, damaged or burnt skin.
- Do not use while sleeping, exercising, or near a heat source.
- Only people in good health should use a heat pad. Not recommended for pregnant woman, or people suffering from diabetes, circulatory, mental or nervous disorders. If in doubt consult a doctor.
- If Hotteeze comes into contact with eyes, do not scratch. Wash with water for 15 minutes and consult a doctor.
- Do not put Hotteeze in your mouth. In case of ingestion, rinse mouth with water and consult a doctor.
- Do not use Hotteeze on babies, or on people who are incapable of removing them by themselves.
- Do not wear excessively tight gloves, as Hotteeze need oxygen to work properly.
- Do not tape or secure Hotteeze to your hands or body.
- Keep Hotteeze out of reach of children and pets.