- The iEase Pelvic Floor Exerciser uses revolutionary pneumatic biofeedback technology to locate and measure the strength of your pelvic floor muscle to create an effective exercise programme specifically designed to suit your needs.
- Unlike other pelvic floor exercisers, the iEase uses an inflatable probe – encouraging you to flex your pelvic floor muscle naturally, rather than using electrical stimulation.
- The iEase assesses your pelvic floor muscle strength by instructing you to flex your pelvic floor muscle for as long as possible. Once repeated 5 times, the iEase selects the suitable strength level for Kegel exercise in the ‘Train’ mode. The Test mode also provides an objective measurement of how your pelvic floor muscle strength is improving.
- Each tailor-made programme operates via a unique inflatable probe. Once inserted, the iEase instructs you to inflate the probe to a comfortable level to then squeeze against the probe with your pelvic floor muscle for comfortable and effective Kegel exercises.
- Real-time voice alerts (mute possible)
- Large LCD screen display
- Low battery warning
- Unique sensor can work at 3 different positions (lying, sitting, standing)
Your health professional will advise you whether this product is suitable for you/ your condition. Always read & follow the instructions for use & health warnings. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Do not use these devices: with any electronic medical devices e.g. pacemaker; or if you have a heart rhythm problem; or if you are, or may be pregnant; or in the first 6-8 weeks after childbirth or pelvic surgery; if you have poor sensation in the pelvic region; if you have symptoms of active urinary tract infection, vaginal infections, or localized lesions; if you have active or suspected vaginal, pelvic or prostate cancer; or have undiagnosed pain in the area being treated with a history of cancer. Caution should be used if you have suspected or diagnosed epilepsy, or a bleeding disorder. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have a prolapse.