The itouch sure Pelvic Floor Exerciser is simple and easy to use, with 4 pre-set programs which have been clinically tested to ensure optimal effectiveness.
A drug-free, non-surgical solution, the itouch sure Pelvic Floor Exerciser provides freedom from the use of containment pads and can help sufferers return to a normal lifestyle.
The itouch sure sends a gentle stimulation to your pelvic floor through a vaginal probe, working your pelvic floor muscle for you and enabling you to develop your own muscle control. Along with pelvic floor exercises, the itouch sure gently strengthens and tones your pelvic floor muscle which in-turn improves the symptoms of incontinence (bladder weakness). Sessions last for just 20 minutes a day and should be used for a period of 12 weeks. Many see improvements within as little as 3-4 weeks.
The itouch sure can also be used with an anal probe for the improvement of symptoms of bladder weakness in men, and of faecal incontinence (please contact us for more information).
Key features of the itouch sure Pelvic Floor Exerciser include:
- One Touch Memory – remembers the last program, strength and setting used
- LCD Backlit Screen – easy-to-use, modern, colour screen for clearer visibility
- Optional Programmes – 4 pre-set programs for optimal choice
- Comfortable Stimulation – gentle, comfortable stimulation with fine-tune adjustment settings for different levels of intensity
- Safety Duration Override – unit will turn off after 20 minutes to ensure the pelvic floor muscle is not overworked
- Discreet Probes – comes with a specifically designed probe for ease of use
The itouch sure provides relief from 3 forms of incontinence:
Stress Incontinence describes the involuntary leakage of urine when a person coughs, sneezes, strains or makes sudden movements. It is particularly common in women and occurs when the bladder neck and the other mechanisms that act to hold urine in the bladder are not working properly.
Urge Incontinence describes an overactive bladder. A person may experience a strong and sudden urge to go to the toilet but are not always able to hold on, or have to go so frequently that it becomes inconvenient.
Mixed Incontinence is a combination of both Stress and Urge Incontinence.
Advantages of using the itouch sure:
• It can reduce leakage – not simply contain it. Most women see significant results in as little as 3 weeks.
• It is drug-free with no side effects.
• It is easy to use with pre-set programmes to suit your needs.
• It is discreet and can be used at home during your own time.
• It may help to avoid surgery
• It may improve sexual intimacy by toning your pelvic floor.
Your health professional will advise you whether this product is suitable for you/ your condition. Always read & follow the instructions for use & health warnings. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Do not use these devices: with any electronic medical devices e.g. pacemaker; or if you have a heart rhythm problem; or if you are, or may be pregnant; or in the first 6-8 weeks after childbirth or pelvic surgery; if you have poor sensation in the pelvic region; if you have symptoms of active urinary tract infection, vaginal infections, or localized lesions; if you have active or suspected vaginal, pelvic or prostate cancer; or have undiagnosed pain in the area being treated with a history of cancer. Caution should be used if you have suspected or diagnosed epilepsy, or a bleeding disorder. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have a prolapse.