The itouch sure Pelvic Floor Exerciser is simple and easy to use, with 4 pre-set programs which have been clinically tested to ensure optimal effectiveness.
A drug-free, non-surgical solution, the itouch sure Pelvic Floor Exerciser provides freedom from the use of containment pads and can help sufferers return to a normal lifestyle.
The itouch sure sends a gentle stimulation to your pelvic floor through a vaginal probe, working your pelvic floor muscle for you and enabling you to develop your own muscle control. Along with pelvic floor exercises, the itouch sure gently strengthens and tones your pelvic floor muscle which in-turn improves the symptoms of incontinence (bladder weakness). Sessions last for just 20 minutes a day and should be used for a period of 12 weeks. Many see improvements within as little as 3-4 weeks.
The itouch sure can also be used with an anal probe for the improvement of symptoms of bladder weakness in men, and of faecal incontinence (please contact us for more information).
- One Touch Memory – remembers the last program, strength and setting used
- LCD Backlit Screen – easy-to-use, modern, colour screen for clearer visibility
- Optional Programmes – 4 pre-set programs for optimal choice
- Comfortable Stimulation – gentle, comfortable stimulation with fine-tune adjustment settings for different levels of intensity
- Safety Duration Override – unit will turn off after 20 minutes to ensure the pelvic floor muscle is not overworked
- Discreet Probes – comes with a specifically designed probe for ease of use
- 2 Year Standard Warrany
The itouch sure provides relief from 3 forms of incontinence:
Stress Incontinence describes the involuntary leakage of urine when a person coughs, sneezes, strains or makes sudden movements. It is particularly common in women and occurs when the bladder neck and the other mechanisms that act to hold urine in the bladder are not working properly.
Urge Incontinence describes an overactive bladder. A person may experience a strong and sudden urge to go to the toilet but are not always able to hold on, or have to go so frequently that it becomes inconvenient.
Mixed Incontinence is a combination of both Stress and Urge Incontinence.
Advantages of using the itouch sure:
• It can reduce leakage – not simply contain it. Most women see significant results in as little as 3 weeks.
• It is drug-free with no side effects.
• It is easy to use with pre-set programmes to suit your needs.
• It is discreet and can be used at home during your own time.
• It may help to avoid surgery
• It may improve sexual intimacy by toning your pelvic floor.
*Electrical stimulation may also help men who are otherwise unable to execute Kegel exercises to strengthen their pelvic floor. Pelvic floor muscle training is recommended for recovery from some causes of Erectile Dysfunction. However, it is not intended to treat any medical issues and your first step in deciding appropriate therapy should be to consult your professional medical advisor.