The LifeStraw Go is an advanced water bottle with filter that makes contaminated water safe to drink by removing bacteria, parasites and microplastics The leak-proof, BPA-free bottle is ideal for hiking, camping, international travel and emergencies. The LifeStraw Go can be used to drink directly from any fresh water source*. Simply fill with water from a lake, river or tap and filter on the go. LifeStraw filters are rigorously tested to meet protocols established by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and NSF International/ANSI. Your purchase has impact. For every LifeStraw product purchased, a school child in need receives safe water for an entire school year.
- Membrane microfilter removes 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites, 99.999% of microplastics and reduces turbidity (silt, sand, and cloudiness)
- Drink directly from any fresh water source*
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- Membrane microfilter lasts up to 4,000 L, pore size: 0.2 micron
- BPA-free and dishwasher safe, once filter is removed
- Replaceable filters & parts
- Volume: 0.65 L
- Weight: 221 g
- Dimensions: 23.5 x 8.0 cm
- Includes: water bottle, water filter, cap with silicon mouthpiece, carabiner
*Does not filter dissolved matter or heavy metals such as salt, chlorine, lead or arsenic from water.