- FREE Ollie Omron Elephant Toy!
- One Second Reading
- 3 Measurement Modes: Forehead, Surface and Room temperature
Omron MC-720 non-contact Forehead Thermometer + OLLIE TOY
Omron MC-720 non-contact Forehead Thermometer + FREE Ollie Omron Elephant Plush Soft Toy
Provides fast touchless forehead temperature measurement, suitable for all ages, including infants and young children.
3 measurement modes: Forehead (body) Temperature | Room Temperature | Surface Temperature (such as a baby bath or bottle)
*LIMITED TIME ONLY* receive a FREE Ollie Omron Elephant Plush Soft Toy valued at $19.95!
- Instant, one second reading
- non-contact temperature measurement
- 3 measurement modes (Forehead, surface and room temperature)
- Easy to hold design
- Backlight provides visibility in the dark
- Last reading displayed on the same screen as the current reading for easy comparison
- Easily switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Memory feature recalls the last 25 readings
- Silent mode
- 2 year warranty (extended to 4 years if registered online)
- Powered by 1 x CR2032 button battery
WARNING – KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.
**If you are wanting to claim a rebate on this product, please contact your Health Insurance Company prior to purchasing to see if online purchases are eligible, as we are not a Healthcare Provider.