- Automatic keypad lock and manual program lock – to ensure your program doesn’t change accidentally
- Locking Lead Connection & Built-in Cable Tidy – ensures leads remain in place and out of the way
- Open Circuit Detector – safety feature to prevent any sudden increases in stimulation
- LCD Backlit Screen – easy-to-use, modern, colour screen enabling quick access and control
- Optional Programs – 11 preset and 3 manual programs for optimal choice
- Work/Rest Ratio Warning – to ensure you do not overwork your muscles
- Comfortable Stimulation – gentle, comfortable stimulation with fine-tune adjustment settings for levels of intensity
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery – lightweight & compact with an external charger
- Treatment Record/Memory Mode – Sufficient memory for a 90-day, daily treatment program
- Dual Channel – 2 independent channels can be used with vaginal or anal electrodes, or 4 self-adhesive electrode pads
Sure PRO Pelvic Floor Exerciser
10 in stock
10 in stock
- The Sure Pro Pelvic Floor Exerciser is a high end device, suitable for professional use. The Sure Pro is an easy-to-use, flexible pelvic floor exerciser with a wide range of preset and manual programs – providing relief from stress, urged and mixed incontinence.
- The Sure Pro Pelvic Floor Exerciser offers a wide range of programs, along with dual channel stimulation to provide treatment from a variety of continence conditions – providing a long-term solution.
- A drug-free, non-surgical solution, the Sure Pro Pelvic Floor Exerciser provides freedom from the use of containment pads and can help sufferers return to a normal lifestyle.
The Sure Pro provides relief from 3 forms of incontinence:
Stress Incontinence describes the involuntary leakage of urine when a person coughs, sneezes, strains or makes sudden movements. It is particularly common in women and occurs when the bladder neck and the other mechanisms that act to hold urine in the bladder are not working properly.
Urge Incontinence describes an overactive bladder. A person may experience a strong and sudden urge to go to the toilet but are not always able to hold on, or have to go so frequently that it becomes inconvenient.
Mixed Incontinence is a combination of both Stress and Urge Incontinence.
Advantages of using the Sure Pro:
- It can reduce leakage – not simply contain it. Most women see significant results in as little as 3 weeks.
• It is drug-free with no side effects.
• It is easy to use with preset programmes to suit your needs.
• It is discreet and can be used at home during your own time.
• It may help to avoid surgery
• It may improve sexual intimacy by toning your pelvic floor.
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS (Please carefully read the instruction manual before use)
Do not use Sure Pro under the following circumstances:
• If you have been diagnosed or treated for cervical cancer. In vitro experiments have shown that electricity can promote cell growth.
• If you have epilepsy. TENS may affect seizure threshold.
• If you are pregnant. It is not known whether electrical stimulation may affect foetal development. • When driving, operating machinery, or similar actions needing fine control. Loose pads, damaged leads, or sudden changes in contact may cause brief involuntary muscle movements.
BEFORE USE, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING WARNING:
• Incontinence can have many causes. You should try to identify the type of incontinence and the cause before using the Sure Pro.
• If you have a urinary infection or any skin irritations within the vagina, it is recommended not to use the Sure Pro.
• Care must be taken if you are not experiencing normal sensation or feeling in your vagina. Please see the section about inserting the probe.
• If you have prolapse, or any discomfort occurs when inserting the probe, consult your medical advisor before use.
NB: You may safely use the stimulator during menstruation, although it may be a little less comfortable.
ADDITIONAL CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS FOR SELF-ADHESIVE PADS
Do not place electrode pads:
• If you have a heart pacemaker or have a heart rhythm problem you MUST not place pads on the chest or front of the neck. Stimulation in the direct vicinity of a pacemaker may affect some models. Stimulation on the front of the neck can affect your heart rate. Very strong stimulation across the chest may cause an extra heartbeat.
• On broken skin, as this may encourage infection.
• To skin which does not have normal sensation. If the skin is numb, too great a strength may be used, which could result in a minor burn.
• On the carotid sinus nerves, on the front of the neck. This may affect heart rate or cause contraction of airways.
• Over the eyes, or across the front of the head.
• Near malignant tumours. In laboratory tests electrical current has been shown to encourage cell division.
• Do not put the lead wire on or wrapped around the neck.
• ignore any allergic reaction to the electrode pads: If a skin irritation develops, stop use and allow the skin to heal. If the problem persists, try using a different make of electrode or change the electrode, try moving the electrode position each day by just the width of the electrode.
[separator style_type=”none” top_margin=”20″ bottom_margin=”20″ sep_color=”” border_size=”” icon=”” icon_circle=”” icon_circle_color=”” width=”” alignment=”center” class=”” id=””]
*Your healthcare professional will advise you whether this product is suitable for you/ your condition. Always read the label and instructions. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
**If you are wanting to claim a rebate on this product, please contact your Health Insurance Company prior to purchasing to see if online purchases are eligible, as we are not a Healthcare Provider.