Repair forms are available here.
Before sending in your unit for service, please take a few minutes to do the following:
- In your instruction manual, read the troubleshooting section and the section describing common errors, their cause and remedies. Product Instruction manuals can be downloaded online.
- Contact JA Davey customer service. Our staff are trained to assist you with most issues you may have experienced, without the need to send your product in for service.
PLEASE CALL OUR TOLL FREE NUMBER:
1800 807 464
Sending in your unit for service
- Should a repair be needed within the warranty period, enclose the tear off section of the warranty card or a repair form and your proof of purchase receipt. Please ensure all relevant details are completed before sending your unit in for service.
- If you have registered your warranty information online, please ensure your contact details are still current and include a brief description of the problem you are experiencing together with your purchase receipt.
- Include the unit with all product components in your package. This is extremely important, so our repair technicians can make the correct diagnosis with any problems.
- Please return the unit, warranty card or repair form at your cost to:
JA Davey Pty Ltd – Service Department
PO Box 84
Port Melbourne, Victoria Australia 3207
- The warranty is not transferable, negotiable or assignable to any third party.
- If a warranty claim is made within the warranty period, the device will be checked, repaired and returned to you at no cost. If the device is outside of the warranty period, the cost of repairing the device will be detailed to you before the commencement of the repair. This will be detailed in a quote and sent to you seeking authorisation to commence repair.